people versus people blog. ram's landing log

people versus people: under the blanket

Queer things said straight


Saturday, April 17, 2010

under the blanket

ar trebui sa fac o noua categorie. pentru aberatiile de noapte, lansate de sub patura, cu un picior pe-afara pt a nu muri de tot de cald. as scrie despre oameni morti azi, because l feel l am reaching the depressive "corner" of myself.

so...dead people don't walk, but mine do. they don't think nor breathe. mine might as well stink, but not like a well-dead-dead.
my dead ppl are good-dead-ppl. they are kind and sweet, even funnier than me [and that's something].
some of them are passionate, others poetically-pathetic or enigmatic.

something makes them even - the fact that they're all dead, one way or another, or another, or another [and so on...there are, l think, endless possibilities according to which someone might be considered dead].

but you are not, my friend. neither did they, at first. something changed on the way to your gorgeous fortress:
l, with my impulsive, egocentric, paranoid self. shall take it slowly and hope we won't succomb.

3 comments:

  1. I've got dead people on my blog as well... There's something in the atmosphere, darling, innit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then: Yeah, I think it's some kind of a cloud. Sick and dark.

    Now: Mine is gone, hope yours too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, apparently not... yet. :(

    ReplyDelete